Workshop : Basic Bookkeeping
Catégories : Atelier
About the workshop:
Are you about to launch your business and set up your bookkeeping? Or are you an entrepreneur who has previously relied on outsourcing the accounting but want to take on more of a responsibility with your records?
On Thursday, October 1st Accès Micro-crédit Gaspésie, in partnership with CEDEC, is pleased to host a seminar that will cover some Bookkeeping Basics. Join us online from 6pm – 7:30pm as we tune in with Lori Hoey, a specialist in helping small businesses set up and maintain their own bookkeeping. (WORKSHOP IN ENGLISH)
Lori will walk us through the basic elements of accounting, tracking methods, and even choosing the right online accounting software for your business. Participants will feel more confident and better understand simple record keeping and will be able to have their questions answered.
Registration is required. The workshop is free. Limited spaces available. The workshop will be online via Zoom. We will send to the participant the link to attend the workshop via email two days before the workshop.
About Lori Hoey :
“My happy place is helping a business grow from a tiny germ of an idea to a flourishing success.” Lori Hoey.
- Mrs. Hoey has an University degree in accountancy with further studies in financial & management accounting and taxation (Concordia University – undergraduate degree, McGill University -post graduate studies)
- Lori Hoey had her start with a multi-national accounting firm (PWC), worked as a comptroller, now running my own practice.
- She has over 25 years working as an accountant and business advisor helping business make sense of their financial situation and guiding them in using this information to succeed.
- Mrs. Hoey had the great privilege of being entrusted to work with clients in many different industries and services.
- She borned and raised in Montreal, lived in 3 countries (Canada, Japan, and New Zealand), constructed own home with my husband 14 years ago in Sutton Quebec. Love to travel and learn about people and places.