Accès Micro-crédit Gaspésie can help you develop your project by providing you with the right tools and accompaniment, even if you do not require a loan. In order to help you, we perform several steps:
- Schedule our first meeting together to discuss your project. This meeting will allow us to better understand your project. We will also have you complete our ‘new client’ form.
- Next, we will gather information and talk about your financial analysis. At this stage, we can help you draft your business plan and establish your financial forecast. We can also see which partners will be best equipped to help meet your needs.
- Finally, we will help prepare you, and your business plan, for a meeting with our investment committee.
THE TOOLS YOU NEED FOR A GOOD START
THE BUSINESS PLAN
The business plan is a valuable tool for any business owner, whether it’s a start-up, a business that has been in operation for years, or is expanding. It can be useful in several cases:
- If you are starting a business, a business plan can help you:
- turn your ideas and capital into a profitable business;
- obtain financing from lenders and investors;
- identify your strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats.
If you run an existing business, a business plan can help you:
- pass on your vision to your employees and others;
- develop accurate financial forecasts;
- compare projected versus actual performance.
If your business is growing, a business plan can help you:
- obtain funds to grow your business;
- establish a strategy to manage growth;
- take advantage of opportunities and mitigate risks.
If you decide to leave your business, a business plan can help you:
- develop a plan for the transfer of ownership, the sale of the business or its closure;
- establish a timeline for the transition;
- identify financial needs and regulatory requirements*
We have a template available for simpler business projects.
* from the Business and Industry Canada website
THE MARKETING PLAN
The marketing plan will help you better analyze your position, and it will be helpful when planning your actions to achieve your goals. However, in order for it to be effective, it is important to regularly revise this plan to reflect any changes in your business. [READ MORE]
THE COMMUNICATION PLAN
The communication plan is the means by which a company intends to makes itself known; to develop its reputation or brand image. It will allow you to decide which communication channels to use (press, media, social networks, web, etc.) to achieve your marketing objectives. For an effective communication plan, it is necessary to set up a budget, a timeline, goals, etc.
THE ACTION PLAN
The action plan stems from business and marketing plans. This is your roadmap of the current year to know what to do, when, and by what means will you achieve each goal. [READ MORE]