Job offer: it’s time to join our team!
Catégories : Nouvelle
Anglophone Entrepreneurship Development Officer – (Renewable contract position)
It’s time to join our team!
Accès Micro-crédit Gaspésie (AMCG), member of MicroEntreprendre, is a non-profit organization whose mission is to contribute to the economic and human development of the Gaspésie Magdalen Islands and First Nations communities. To do this, we offer technical support, local support and financing to people with limited access to conventional financial services so that they can carry out projects that generate jobs and thus take their place in the economy, both locally and regionally.
Since 2018, AMCG has actively supported English-speaking entrepreneurs in the Gaspésie and Magdalen Islands and wishes to continue building lasting ties with the region’s English-speaking business communities, regardless of their socio-cultural background.
- Support and accompany English-speaking promoters requesting the services of the organization;
- Promote support and offer the organization’s products and services;
- Organize various networking and promotional activities;
- Contribute to the organization of workshops for sharing entrepreneurial expertise within the community;
- Support the organization in its capitalization campaign with the English-speaking community.
- Level of college studies related to administration or accounting or equivalent experience related to entrepreneurship and the business world;
- Demonstrate an ability to produce professional editorial content and tools;
- Have an excellent command of the English language, spoken and written;
- Have a good command of the French language, spoken and written;
- Hold a class 5 driving license.
- Possess a strong interest in entrepreneurship;
- Sense of organization, autonomy, integrity, initiative and rigor;
- Be a unifying and mobilizing staff member;
- Have a proactive solution-oriented attitude;
- Be a skilled communicator, show courtesy, tact and diplomacy
- Ability to manage several files or mandates simultaneously in a constantly changing environment;
- 32 hours per week – (4 days a week);
- Occasional trips throughout the region, and on occasion elsewhere in Quebec and the Magdalen Islands;
- Competitive salary;
- Flexible, varied and interesting working conditions.
Possibility of teleworking from anywhere on the Gaspé Peninsula.
Interested persons have until February 12, 2021, at 4 p.m. to send their curriculum vitae and cover letter to AMCG, to the attention of Mr. Yan Tremblay, Coordinator-Analyst. You can send your application to email@example.com