Our investment committees
Investment committees are at the heart of community credit. These committees are a special feature of AMCG compared to other financial support organizations in the region, as the promoters applying for financing from AMCG must present their projects to their MRC’s investment committee.
Each MRC has its own community investment committee. Made up of entrepreneurs, socio-economic stakeholders and people passionate about entrepreneurship, the role of these committees is central to Accès Micro-crédit Gaspésie’s activities. In fact, it is people from the community who analyze the applications for financing that are submitted to us. Thanks to their experience, their expertise and their knowledge of the community, the committee members are well positioned to know the realities and the challenges related to starting a business in their corner of Gaspésie.
Our investment committees have decision-making authority over project financing applications in their RCM.
BONAVENTURE / AVIGNON Investment Committee
- Thomas Wadham-Gagnon, entrepreneur and owner, WG Productions
- Yves Routhier, President and CEO of Medialog
- Valérie Moreau, entrepreneur and owner, Location Moreau
- Stéphane Day, Deputy Director, UPA Gaspésie
- Étienne Jean-St-Laurent, researcher, Centre d’initiation à la recherche et d’aide au développement durable
- Rémi St-Onge, businessman
- Marie-Pier Cayouette, manager of a physiotherapy clinic and physiotherapist
ROCHER-PERCÉ Investment Committee
- Olivier Poulin, entrepreneur and owner, Spoutnik (Chandler)
- Nora Ait-Said, entrepreneur and owner, Céramique de choix (Chandler)
- Andrée Bernier, entrepreneur and owner, Lemercier (Chandler)
- Nathalie Drapeau, Executive Director, RITMRG
- Kim Duffy, Financial Director, town of Chandler
CÔTE-DE-GASPÉ Investment Committee
- Sara Chrétien, Economic Development Officer, MRC Côte-de-Gaspé
- Sophie Bourdages, co-owner, Estpharm Inc.
- Marie-Êve Trudel-Vibert, owner,Les Éditions 3 sista
- Simon Poirier, owner, Brise-Bise restaurant
- Marie-Christine Côté, notary, co-owner, Simard, Côté, Monette notaires Inc.
HAUTE-GASPÉSIE Investment Committee
This committee is still in development. If you live in Haute-Gaspésie and you have an interest in the economic development of your MRC, let us know! Your experience could benefit future entrepreneurs in your area.